< Back to the Attorney Directory
Timothy DeGroote is managing partner of HSK and is located Fort Wayne, Indiana office. He practices in the areas of general insurance defense litigation, insurance coverage, construction, product liability, malpractice and corporate law, in both state and federal courts. Tim received his B.A. from Marquette University in 1991 followed by his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Valparaiso University School of Law in 1995.
In his free time, Timothy enjoys playing hockey, fishing, traveling, spending time with family and volunteering at church.
- General Insurance Defense Litigation
- Construction Law
- Product Liability
- Malpractice Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Corporate Law
- Mass Tort Defense
- Personal Injury Defense
- Municipality Defense
- Business and Commercial Law
- School Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allen County Bar Association
- Trial Lawyer’s Section
- Rules Committee
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar
- United States District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Indiana University – Fort Wayne, B.A., with distinction, 2015
- University of Toledo College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2018
- Marquette University, B.A., 1991
- Valparaiso University, School of Law, J.D., 1995
Ready to learn more?
At HSK, effective communication skills and the ability to find successful solutions to clients' problems through knowledge, integrity, experience and efficiency are our hallmarks. And, with offices in Fort Wayne, South Bend and Indianapolis, our team is available wherever and whenever you need us.