< Back to the Attorney Directory
Pete Bagiackas is a senior associate in the South Bend, Indiana office. He practices in the areas of worker’s compensation, medical malpractice defense, general insurance litigation and state and federal appeals. Mr. Bagiackas received his B.A. from the University of Notre Dame in 1983 followed by his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Indiana University in 1994.
- Worker’s Compensation
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- General Insurance Litigation
- State and Federal Appeals
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Defense Research Institute
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar
- Worker’s Compensation Board of Indiana
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1983
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 1994
Ready to learn more?
At HSK, effective communication skills and the ability to find successful solutions to clients' problems through knowledge, integrity, experience and efficiency are our hallmarks. And, with offices in Fort Wayne, South Bend and Indianapolis, our team is available wherever and whenever you need us.