< Back to the Attorney Directory
Kirsten R. Andrews
Kirsten is an associate in the Fort Wayne office. She practices in general insurance litigation. Kirsten received her B.S. with distinction from Indiana University – Fort Wayne in 2015 followed by her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from the University of Toledo College of Law in 2018.
In her free time, Kirsten enjoys traveling, camping, hiking, and watching movies.
- General Insurance Litigation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Indiana University – Fort Wayne, B.A., with distinction, 2015
- University of Toledo College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2018
Ready to learn more?
At HSK, effective communication skills and the ability to find successful solutions to clients' problems through knowledge, integrity, experience and efficiency are our hallmarks. And, with offices in Fort Wayne, South Bend and Indianapolis, our team is available wherever and whenever you need us.