< Back to the Attorney Directory
South Bend Office
205 W. Jefferson Blvd, Ste. 300
P.O. Box 4156
South Bend, IN 46634-4156
Kevin Kearney is a partner in the South Bend, Indiana office. He practices in the areas of worker’s compensation, general insurance defense, personal injury, complex litigation and mass torts. Mr. Kearney received his B.A. from the University of Notre Dame 1983 followed by his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Seton Hall University in 1986.
- Worker’s Compensation
- General Insurance Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Complex Litigation
- Mass Tort
- Professional Liability
Professional Associations and Memberships
- St. Joseph County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- American Inns of Court
- Indiana State Bar
- New Jersey Bar (not currently active)
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1983
- Seton Hall University, J.D., 1986
Additional Experience / Awards
- Assistant Prosecutor, Essex County, New Jersey, 1987-1990
- Law Clerk, Charles J. Harrington, Jr., Superior Court of New Jersey, 1986-1987
Mr. Kearney speaks periodically at Hunt Suedhoff Kalamaros, LLP, firm seminars as well at Continuing Legal Education Seminars. He has also written several articles for these seminars primarily in the area of worker’s compensation.
- Powell v. Stuber, 89 N.E.3d 430 (Ind.App. 2017)
- Ward v. University of Notre Dame, 25 N.E.3d (Ind.App. 2015)
- PS2, LLC v. Childers, 910 N.E.2d (Ind.App. 2009)
- Luz v. Hart Schaffner & Marx, 771 N.E.2d 1230 (Ind.App. 2002)
Ready to learn more?
At HSK, effective communication skills and the ability to find successful solutions to clients' problems through knowledge, integrity, experience and efficiency are our hallmarks. And, with offices in Fort Wayne, South Bend and Indianapolis, our team is available wherever and whenever you need us.