< Back to the Attorney Directory
South Bend Office
205 W. Jefferson Blvd, Ste. 300
P.O. Box 4156
South Bend, IN 46634-4156
Kent Rowe is a senior associate in our South Bend, Indiana office. Kent has more than 40 years of experience in the handling of professional liability and complex personal injury cases, including medical, surgical error, optometric, and chiropractic malpractice, traumatic brain injury and neuropsychological injury litigation.
- Litigation & Personal injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful death
Professional Associations and Memberships
- St. Joseph County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- St. Joseph County Bar
- State Bar of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, Chicago, Illinois
- Indiana University, B.A., Psychology, 1978
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Tulane University, in 1981.
Additional Experience / Awards
- “AV” rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Naifeh and Smith’s “The Best Lawyers in America,” 1997-current
- “Indiana Superlawyer,” 2004-2005
- Fawley v. Martin’s Supermarkets, Inc., 618 N.E.2d 10 (Ind. App. 1993)
- Hartford Steam Boiler v. White, 775 N.E.2d 1128 (Ind. App. 2002)
Ready to learn more?
At HSK, effective communication skills and the ability to find successful solutions to clients' problems through knowledge, integrity, experience and efficiency are our hallmarks. And, with offices in Fort Wayne, South Bend and Indianapolis, our team is available wherever and whenever you need us.