< Back to the Attorney Directory
Katie Yarnelle is an senior associate in the Fort Wayne, Indiana office. She practices in the area of general insurance litigation, medical malpractice, and professional licensing. Ms. Yarnelle received her Bachelors in Business Administration, cum laude, from Valparaiso University in 2012, followed by her Doctorate of Jurisprudence, magna cum laude, from the Valparaiso University School of Law in 2015.
- General Insurance Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Licensing
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allen County Bar Association New Lawyer’s Section
- Allen County Bar Association CLE Committee
- Allen County Bar Association, Trial Lawyer’s Member
- Allen County Bar Association, CLE Committee Member
- Benjamin Harrison Inns of Court
- Member, 2016- present
- President, 2022-2023
- Mental Health America of Northeast Indiana, Board Member
- Indiana State Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- B.S., cum laude, Valparaiso University, 2012
- J.D., magna cum laude, Valparaiso University, 2015
Additional Experience / Awards
- Indiana Super Lawyer’s “Rising Star” 2019-2022
Ready to learn more?
At HSK, effective communication skills and the ability to find successful solutions to clients' problems through knowledge, integrity, experience and efficiency are our hallmarks. And, with offices in Fort Wayne, South Bend and Indianapolis, our team is available wherever and whenever you need us.