< Back to the Attorney Directory
Joshua Burkhardt is a partner in the Fort Wayne, Indiana office. Joshua helps clients plan, build, and protect their businesses. He regularly advises individuals and businesses on several areas of law, including acquisitions, asset purchase agreements, contracts, corporate formalities, dissolution, due diligence matters, financial issues, formation, management issues, succession planning and work out negotiations. He also handles estate planning, real estate, bankruptcy, and financial legal issues. In addition, Joshua has been able to build on his unique experience as a federal judicial law clerk (2001-2002). He clerked in the United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana, Indianapolis Division, with the Honorable John D. Tinder and the Honorable David F. Hamilton. Mr. Burkhardt received his B.A., cum laude, Northern Kentucky University in 1998 followed by his Doctorate of Jurisprudence, with High Distinction, from Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law in 2001.
In his free time, Joshua enjoys baseball, camping, fishing, reading and hiking.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Auction Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association Appellate Section, Chair & Member 2006 – Present
- Allen County Bar Association Bankruptcy Section, Vice Chair & Member 2008 – Present
- Allen County Bar Association Business Section 2008 – Present
- Indiana State Bar
- Northern Kentucky University, B.A., cum laude, 1998
- Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law, with High Distinction, 2001
Ready to learn more?
At HSK, effective communication skills and the ability to find successful solutions to clients' problems through knowledge, integrity, experience and efficiency are our hallmarks. And, with offices in Fort Wayne, South Bend and Indianapolis, our team is available wherever and whenever you need us.