< Back to the Attorney Directory
John Hamilton is an associate attorney in the Fort Wayne, Indiana office. He practices in the area of general insurance litigation. Mr. Hamilton received his B.A. in Criminal Justice from Olivet Nazarene University in 2007 followed by his Doctorate in Jurisprudence from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2012. John co-leads and participates in Celebrate Recovery a Christ centered 12 step recovery program helping people overcome their hurts, habits, and hang-ups. He also enjoys spending time with his wife and kids, playing retro video games, and attending Fort Wayne Komet hockey games.
- General Insurance Litigation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allen County Bar Association
- Benjamin Harrison American Inns of Court
- Indiana State Bar
- Allen County Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Olivet Nazarene University, B.A. Criminal Justice, 2007
- Thomas M Cooley Law School, J.D., 2012
Additional Experience / Awards
- Senior Associate Editor of the Thomas M. Cooley Law Review
Ready to learn more?
At HSK, effective communication skills and the ability to find successful solutions to clients' problems through knowledge, integrity, experience and efficiency are our hallmarks. And, with offices in Fort Wayne, South Bend and Indianapolis, our team is available wherever and whenever you need us.