< Back to the Attorney Directory
Fort Wayne Office
803 South Calhoun, 9th Floor
P.O. Box 11489
Fort Wayne, IN 46858-1489
Jeremy Lemon is a partner in the Fort Wayne, Indiana office. He practices in the area of general insurance litigation. Mr. Lemon received his B.S. from Liberty University, in 2009 followed by his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Liberty University School of Law, magna cum laude, in 2012.
In his free time, Jeremy enjoys cycling, reading, and spending time with his wife and dogs. He’s also an active musician and involved at his church.
- Civil Litigation Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Medical Malpractice Defense
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar
- United States District Court, Northern and Southern District of Indiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Liberty University, B.S., 2009
- Liberty University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
Additional Experience / Awards
- Indiana Super Lawyer’s “Rising Star” 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Editor on the Liberty University Law Review
- Reclassifying Broadband Internet Access: Who Cares What Congress Wants Anyway?
Ready to learn more?
At HSK, effective communication skills and the ability to find successful solutions to clients' problems through knowledge, integrity, experience and efficiency are our hallmarks. And, with offices in Fort Wayne, South Bend and Indianapolis, our team is available wherever and whenever you need us.