< Back to the Attorney Directory
Eric Wilkins is a Partner in the Fort Wayne, Indiana office. He practices in the area of general insurance litigation and labor and employment law. Mr. Wilkins received his B.S. from Indiana University in 2001 followed by his Doctorate of Jurisprudence, cum laude, from the University of Dayton School of Law in 2005.
Eric enjoys traveling with his family, taking on home improvement projects, playing basketball and watching his children play soccer. He’s a board member of the Police Athletic League and head commissioner of its football program, and he’s also a board member at Sonrise Christrian Preschool.
- General Insurance Litigation
- Labor and Employment Law
- Professional Malpractice Defense
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- ICLEF – 21st Century Lawyer Committee
- American Inns of Court
- Police Athletic League – Board Member
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar
- Indiana University, B.S., 2001
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2005
Additional Experience / Awards
Indiana Super Lawyer, 2014 – 2018
Indiana Super Lawyer’s “Rising Star” 2012 / 2013
Law Clerk to the Honorable Mary E. Donovan
Associate Editor – University of Dayton Law Review
Staff Writer – University of Dayton law Review
Head Commissioner of Police Athletic League
Ready to learn more?
At HSK, effective communication skills and the ability to find successful solutions to clients' problems through knowledge, integrity, experience and efficiency are our hallmarks. And, with offices in Fort Wayne, South Bend and Indianapolis, our team is available wherever and whenever you need us.