< Back to the Attorney Directory
Dinah Sampson is a partner in the South Bend, Indiana office. She practices in the areas of general insurance litigation and worker’s compensation defense. Ms. Sampson received her B.A. from DePauw University in 2000, followed by her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from the University of Notre Dame Law School in 2003.
When not working, Dinah enjoys helping new moms and babies with the La Leche League of South Bend, mentoring attorneys through the St. Joseph County Bar Association, and volunteering with the Parents’ Association of the Stanley Clark School. She also loves spending time with family – especially outdoors – watching sports, and reading.
- General Insurance Litigation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- St. Joseph County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Defense Research Institute
- Robert A. Grant Inn of Court
- Indiana State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- DePauw University, B.A., 2000
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2003
Ready to learn more?
At HSK, effective communication skills and the ability to find successful solutions to clients' problems through knowledge, integrity, experience and efficiency are our hallmarks. And, with offices in Fort Wayne, South Bend and Indianapolis, our team is available wherever and whenever you need us.