< Back to the Attorney Directory
Brian Gates is a partner in our South Bend office. He has more than 15 years of experience as a lawyer, with considerable experience in insurance litigation, general civil litigation, bankruptcy and family law. He defends insurance companies and their insureds in all phases of state, federal, and administrative proceedings, including trial, appeal, mediation, arbitration, and administrative hearings.
- Civil litigation
- Family law
- Insurance Services
- Northern District of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana
- Western District of Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Notre Dame, 1994
- Master of Arts, University of Notre Dame, 1997
- JD, University of Notre Dame, 2006
Additional Experience / Awards
- Counsel, St. Joseph County Court Appointed Special Advocate Program
- Guardian ad Litem in divorce, paternity, guardianship, and child abuse and neglect cases, St. Joseph County Court Appointed Special Advocate Program
- Motorists Mut. Ins. Co. v. Wroblewski, 898 N.E.2d 1272 (Ind. Ct. App. 2009).
Ready to learn more?
At HSK, effective communication skills and the ability to find successful solutions to clients' problems through knowledge, integrity, experience and efficiency are our hallmarks. And, with offices in Fort Wayne, South Bend and Indianapolis, our team is available wherever and whenever you need us.