< Back to the Attorney Directory
155 E. Market St. Suite 750
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Brian England is a partner in the Indianapolis, Indiana office. He practices in the areas of worker’s compensation, general insurance litigation, employment law and state and federal appeals. Mr. England received his B.A. from Indiana University in 1989 followed by his Doctorate of Jurisprudence at Indiana University School of Law, magna cum laude, in 1992.
- Worker’s Compensation
- General Insurance Litigation
- Employment Law
- State and Federal Appeals
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Defense Research Institute
- Indiana Worker’s Compensation Institute
- Indiana State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Worker’s Compensation Board of Indiana
- Indiana University, B.A., 1989
- Indiana University, J.D., magna cum laude, 1992
Additional Experience / Awards
- Presenter at the National Business Institute
- Presenter at Half Moon Seminars
Ready to learn more?
At HSK, effective communication skills and the ability to find successful solutions to clients' problems through knowledge, integrity, experience and efficiency are our hallmarks. And, with offices in Fort Wayne, South Bend and Indianapolis, our team is available wherever and whenever you need us.