Back to Company Directory
N. Jean Schendel
N. Jean Schendel is a partner in the Fort Wayne, Indiana office. She practices in the areas of medical malpractice defense and health care law.
Ms. Schendel received her B.S. in Nursing from Purdue University in 1990 followed by her Doctorate of Jurisprudence, magna cum laude, from Valparaiso University School of Law in 1994.
|P.O. Box 11489
803 South Calhoun, 9th Floor
Fort Wayne, IN 46858-1489
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Health Care Law
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Member Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society
- Indiana State Bar
- U. S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Purdue University, B.S., 1990
- Valparaiso University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1994
- 2013 NAPEW “Women of Excellence” Registry Inductee
- 2013 Top Rated Lawyer by The American Lawyer Magazine, featuring "Women Leaders in the Law"
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Medicine, Fort Wayne Center for Medical Education
- Note Editor, Valparaiso University Law Review
- Lecturer and publisher on health care law