Angela N. Aneiros
Angela Aneiros is an associate in the Fort Wayne, Indiana office. She practices in the area of general insurance litigation.
Ms. Aneiros received her B.A. from Michigan State University, cum laude, in 2006 followed by her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in 2009.
P.O. Box 11489
803 South Calhoun, 9th Floor
Fort Wayne, IN 46858-1489
- General Insurance Litigation
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Inns of Court
- Indiana State Bar
- Illinois State Bar
- Northern District of Illinois
- Michigan State University, B.A., cum laude, 2006
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Note Editor, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies
- Law Clerk, Third Judicial Circuit Court of Michigan
- Graduate Legal Fellow, Indiana University Maurer School of Law- Bloomington
Co-Authored: Hill, Aneiros & Hogan, "Law and the Healthcare Crisis:
The Impact of Medical Malpractice and Payment Systems on Physician Compensation
and Workload as Antecedents of Physician Shortages Analysis, Implications, and
Reform Solutions." University of Illinois Journal of Law Technology & Policy, Vol. 2010 Issue 1.